These easy no-bake gummies are a treat for children and grown ups alike!
- 1 cup Kozy Korners All Natural Elderberry Syrup
- 1/4 cup gelatin
- 2/3 cup boiling water
- Place a silicone mold on a cookie sheet for support.
- In a small bowl, add 1/4 cup Kozy Korners Farm All Natural Elderberry Syrup and whisk in gelatin well to dissolve.
- Add the hot water and stir until thoroughly dissolved.
- Add remaining Kozy Korners Farm All Natural Elderberry Syrup.
- Carefully pour the mixture into each mold, filling to the top.
- Put the baking sheet with the molds on it into the refrigerator and chill for about an hour, or until they become firm.
- Pop the gummies out of the molds and place into a glass airtight container with a lid. Store under refrigeration for up to two months.
**Dosage can be from 1 to 3 gummies a day for kids 2 and older, depending on the size of the mold used (check with a pediatrician to be sure of dosage, and if these are right for your kids/situation).
Ready to try out this recipe? Grab your Kozy Korners Farm All Natural Elderberry Syrup with FREE shipping using code GUMMY at kozykornersfarm.com or just click HERE!